The IKRA game
Simulation of creative team work.
Participants form creative teams to work on their tender bids. Teams come up with solutions for an advertising campaign, a product, a communication strategy etc. and present their ideas to the «client», competing among themselves. In the process, participants earn game money and points. The team with the biggest budget, the most points or the best employee wins.
Participants have to come to agreement very quickly to get the job done.
To assess employees’ creativity.
In the final presentation we put down the strengths of the team members as well as outline the opportunities for their further development.
Participants learn to:
- — Come up with ideas quickly
- — Negotiate
- — Set tasks
- — Generate unconventional ideas
- — Present their ideas
- 7 hours
- 15–60 people
- No training needed
How the game goes:
Participants distribute roles: a director (a person who hires other employees), manager, strategist, copywriter, designer, producer, etc.
- 1. Participants form teams and receive resources from the moderator (starting assets, money).
- 2. Every 20 minutes teams get a new tender. Teams evaluate their resources and decide which projects to take up, and which ones to abandon. The teams have to decide whether to take up all tenders and wear themselves out or choose only the most interesting ones; whether they have what it takes to prepare a proposal on their own or whether they need to mobilise additional resources.
- 3. Team battle. Teams prepare creative concepts and present them. The jury selects the best team and «remunerates» them. Once the project is complete, the team takes on new tasks. Over the course of the game teams can work on up to 20 briefs.
- 4. The jury determines the winners.
Did you like this game?
Contact us and we will organize it for you.